Get these important additions to your reference library. Whether you're a newbie, or a long-time collector of fruit jars, you'll want these latest updates to 2 classic fruit jar guides.
RED BOOK NO. 11 - The Collector’s Guide to Old Fruit Jars by Douglas M. Leybourne, Jr.
"The purpose of the book has never changed, “to list and describe, as accurately as possible, all the known varieties of fruit jars as well as provide guidance in the valuation of same”."
Red Book No. 11 offers many needed updates:
- 35 Additional Pages
- Over 500 New Additions and Revisions
- Canadian, Australian, and Other Foreign Jars Widely Updated
- Expanded Section On Reproduction Jars
- Revised Pricing Based on Many Sources of Reference
- Purchase directly from the author - BUY LINK
FRUIT JAR ANNUAL 2015 - The Guide to Collecting Fruit Jars - Published by Jerry McCann
All-new and expanded, the HUGE new 2015 edition contains 380 pages, featuring...
- Comprehensive PRICE GUIDE of fruit jars and related packer jars.
- The Annual is cross referenced with Dick Roller's STANDARD FRUIT JAR REFERENCE -- which is an invaluable info resource for all fruit jar collectors, well worth your investment. Knowledge is power! (Read more about the SFJR book here. )
- Listing information on availability, closures and history in the glass houses that manufactured or jobbed the jars.
- 380 Pages Packed with Comprehensive Listings & Values
- 7 Feature Articles by Barry Bernas, Ton Caniff, Bill Lockhart, and Jerry McCann
- Fruit Jar Collector Directory
- Softbound, spiral bound with 380 easy-to-read pages, with photos, drawings and period ads.
- Available for 55.00 plus shipping. BUY LINK
TABLE OF CONTENTS for 2015 Edition:
2.....From the Publisher
4.....Dr. Robert Arthur
14....C. Burnham & Co.
32....Label Space Extra - Dog Food & The War
38....Everett Glass Companies/Everett, Pennsylvania
52....What Fruit Jars did Everett Glass Co. Produce?
65....News Briefs – Useful Information
73....William Fenn’s Carrie Nation Water Bottle
77....The Fruit Jar Price Guide
330...Appendix A: Decorative Packers’ Jars
343...Appendix B: “Art Deco” Design Patented Jars
359...“Art Deco” Design Patented Jars Not Found
363...The Fruit Jar Collector Directory
E.S. MORRIS & CO. by Jerome McCann, about the rareE.S. Morris & Co. Sweet Palm Oil half pint jar.
Ms. Dow Antiques Blog 'Tique Talk is published by msdowantiques.com
Sign up for my free newsletter!